Trickster Dress Up Trickster Dress Up

Better than most...

This is better than most of the dress-up games I've seen on the site. This one actually, genuinely entertained me!! Kudos.

Escape the fucking Room! Escape the fucking Room!

Hmmm

For an unfinished game, it's pretty good. Maybe you should pick up development again sometime later and finish it. The mini game was really easy to find, though.

HolyKonni responds:

I don't think I will, thanks though.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Kind of Addictive

This game is so simple and short, but has so many possible outcomes that the repaly value is through the roof. It's fun to play around with and the look of it reminds me of an old Atari 2600 game, which is quite refreshing to see in this day and age. This is a game I could honestly continue to play over and over all day long.

Zodiac Master Puzzle Zodiac Master Puzzle

Fun!

I really enjoyed this game. I didn't get frustrated at all and I even finished all 12 rounds and got the high score. I actually found the lack of background music very pleasant too, since in a game like this BGM could become a distraction and throw off concentration.

Solid Snake Soundboard Solid Snake Soundboard

The Diarhea quote makes it all worth while...

I could play with this thing over and over and over again making Snake say stuff about diarhea!! So much fun to be had with this soundboard.

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

Awesome game

This game is so fun and addictive! The best part was shooting the chao from the cannon, because in my head I was thinking of Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles shoving Cheese in there and laughing their butts off while they shot him out of the cannon! Knuckles doesn't fly so far, though. Maybe he should lay off the Fritos 0_o.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Awesome Sauce on Smothered Chicken!!

I've played/watched your entire series and I must say this is my favorite episode so far. Keep up the good work!

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Very Helpful

I found this tutorial extremely helpful and enlightening. A perfect lesson for anyone looking to learn and/or perfect sprite animation in Flash.