Mike's Date Mike's Date

Messed up, but in a good way.

The humor is really kind of weird, but I still wound up getting a couple of good laughs out of it. Your visual style is pretty interesting too. It kind of reminds me of Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butthead" cartoons. Over all, I'd say pretty darn good.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Hah, thanks for that. I love Buttvis and Beavhead.

My Flash Intro My Flash Intro

Pretty hot.

That was a pretty hot intro. I loved the special effects and the music just added to the style factory. Very slick and professional all around. Excellent work.

Albastter responds:

Thanks man!

-Albastter

Sonic Flash Episode 1 Sonic Flash Episode 1

Not horrible, buuuuut...

The cartoon is well animated, the special effects are excellent, buuuuut... Well, there's really no story, no plot. It's really just a fight scene with no reason whatsoever behind it. Why are Sonic and Nazo gripped in mortal combat? How did this all happen? What is Nazo trying to accomplish? Putting at least a little bit of plot behind a fight scene makes it more exciting for the audience because they're more invested not only in the fight itself, but the outcome. No plot, less excitement, because the audience has no reason to root for either side.

If you truly intend to make this a real series that people will enjoy, please consider adding at least the bare minimum of plot. You know, something like; Nazo has escaped from Hell and wants to take over the world and only Sonic possesses the power to stop him. Once you have a plot established, even a bare-bones basic one, it will raise the effectiveness and impact of your combat sequences immensely.

Trickster Dress Up Trickster Dress Up

Better than most...

This is better than most of the dress-up games I've seen on the site. This one actually, genuinely entertained me!! Kudos.

Escape the fucking Room! Escape the fucking Room!

Hmmm

For an unfinished game, it's pretty good. Maybe you should pick up development again sometime later and finish it. The mini game was really easy to find, though.

HolyKonni responds:

I don't think I will, thanks though.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Kind of Addictive

This game is so simple and short, but has so many possible outcomes that the repaly value is through the roof. It's fun to play around with and the look of it reminds me of an old Atari 2600 game, which is quite refreshing to see in this day and age. This is a game I could honestly continue to play over and over all day long.

MM3 - Protoman's Theme Remix MM3 - Protoman's Theme Remix

Mama Likes!

I love it. It has kind of a slight medieval feel to it, like if Protoman got zapped back in time and was wandering ye olde countryside with sword in hand, saving damsels, slaying dragons, and being just as gangsta as he always is. That is hot.

Phantasy Star 2 Battle Phantasy Star 2 Battle

O. M. G.

I love this song!! It brings back sooo many good memories. Phantasy Star 2 was the very first RPG I ever played. Ah, good old Sega Genesis...*sigh*

Realmguys responds:

Yes I am rushed with memories of old times for sure when I hear this stuff. What a great gaming era. Glad I could help you go back to those days too :) Thanks for dropping by.

Zero Plays Golden Sun! Zero Plays Golden Sun!

This joint is HOT!!

OK, I love the battle theme from Golden Sun, I love Zero's themes... and this somg just kicks ass...hard!!! Faved 4 life, Son!! XD